Sunday, July 1, 2012

Dear Baltimore...

Hello.

My name is Kimi. I am recently married to a Mr. Robert Reddinger, otherwise known as Rob or Robbe or Roberto or Robbeyah. Or Squirrel. We live in Brewers Hill. I am from the dirty south known as Annapolis. Sidenote: it has never ever been called the dirty South nor will it ever be. We are fun yet responsible; spontaneous but not reckless; lovers not fighters; ballers but not shot-callers; eaters of food, not of people's faces; the list goes on and on of things that are .07% accurate. In our spare time, we like to read the local Baltimore Guide that shares the weekly police beat and ensures we're at home with the doors locked by 4:45 p.m. every day. I spend 40% of my time chasing winged insects in my home with a 99% fail rate of disposing of them. Sometimes I bake cookies and leave them out to remind myself that I'm one step closer to being Martha Stewart; that is, until Robbe bites into one of them and tells me they're getting stale. We are both writers and hope to document our everyday experiences and profound thoughts about life and love and why our house smells like trash for some reason here at RW&B. We invite you on this incredible journey with us and encourage one and all, no matter what age, to bring along a generous bottle of scotch.

Kimi Redd

2 comments:

  1. Yessss! Oh how I have missed the snark. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeahhhhhhhaaa! Thanks for this treasure. How I enjoy your writings! And now with Robbe... well, a superteam.

    ReplyDelete